- Pack items one layer at a time starting at the bottom.
After filling the bottom of the suitcase, place clothes
in layers with each pair of clothes packed together.
- Roll small items such as socks and other personal items
and stuff them in your shoes. This will utilize the space
in the shoes as well as make it easier to locate the small
items on unpacking.
- Carry a couple of laundry bags (these are easily available
in any hotelroom) to pack the used clothes during your
trip. These come especially handy when you are traveling
- Prepare a kit of travel-size toiletries, such as shampoo,
toothpaste and shaving cream.
- Use sweaters and other casualwears to fill the small
spaces and gaps in the bag.
- Check weather conditions and pack accordingly.
- Do not cram your bag full